|Built Type||Panel Build|
|Service City||Anywhare in india|
|Industry||Indipendent,Appartments and commertial|
|Dimension||600 x 2500|
|Duration||300 times repitation|
|Output||For construction use|
|Features||300 times repetation|
|Capacity||34 kg/sq mtr|
RGVR Aluminium Formwork is hand – set panelised Formwork system in which slab, Beam, Column and walls can be casted at one go which can make the unit a composite structure. Specially designed easy to handle Pre engineered light weight Aluminium Forms. Rapid construction of multiple units of repetitive type structure is done by semiskilled labor. The number of Props defined by the system ensures safety and quick assembly.Aluminium formwork service in Bangalore.
We are a trustworthy manufacturer and supplier of a superior quality Aluminium Formwork System . Our offered form work system is constructed by our skilled professionals using top quality aluminum and sophisticated technology in line with set industry standards. For repetition of building layouts and for above-the-plinth work, this form work system is very cost effective. The provided form work system is comparatively a new technology in India that saves cost, time and improves the quality of construction. This form work system can be designed for any condition/component of building like as bay windows, balconies, stairs and special architectural features. Features: Robust construction Accurate dimension Superior finish.Aluminium formwork manufacturing in Hyderabad.
COMPARISON BETWEEN TWO STRUCTURES
The comparisons between these two structures lie in the following three main points, which are as follows.
3. Structural behavior.
1) Time: In Aluminium Formwork System the result is a typical 4 to 5 day cycle for floor to floor construction. So the whole G+3 structure can be structurally constructed in 4 weeks. Whereas in Conventional Formwork System it will take 4 months.
2) Cost: Cost comparison between conventional and Aluminium formwork system is shown below.
The additional Rs. 50 in finishes per sq.ft is on account of extra electrical points and superior paints and is not mandatory.
3) Structural behaviour: Structures constructed by Aluminium Formwork system don’t have any soft storey, hence the structure has more resistance towards Earthquake than the conventional framed building. This is explained in the following graphs.
Superior earthquake resistance :
Base shear is a total lateral force on the structure during an Earthquake. This base shear is reduced by 35% between a frame structure ( 1805 MPa) and a load bearing wall structure (1192 MPa)
It is found that in Aluminium Formwork System, concrete requirement is more but steel requirement is less than conventional framed structure.
From the above study , We can conclude the following points,
1) In the Aluminium Formwork System, because of its fast construction the overhead charges reduce subsequently.
2) Also, the interest on the capital invested for Aluminium Formwork System is comparatively less than the conventional framed structure.
3) In addition, the returns on the capital invested will be recovered quickly on this Aluminium Formwork System.
But along with the advantages it has the major disadvantage that architectural changes are not possible at all.
Hence the common man may not opt to reside in such type of structure.